Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Bank Deposit

It has been a busy few weeks, but I have been gathering stories nonetheless...

A few weeks ago I had a man on my tour with many awesome ghost stories. I'll only share one for the moment. He said that his mother died when he was nine years old. When he was a young man (he's a grandfather now) he worked at a gas station. Every night he had to deposit money in the after hours deposit box at the bank. One night he was driving there when he was overcome by this feeling that he should not go. As if someone was screaming, "Don't go to the bank!" He pulled over to the side of the road: the feeling was that strong. Well he had to go, how could he not. Finally, he got back on the road and went to the bank. He got out of the car and was on his way to the deposit box when a man jumped out of the bushes with a gun, took the money from the gas station and demanded his wallet. He told the man that he only had a dollar to his name and opened up his wallet to prove it. The robber took his dollar and ran.

Needless to say, he was convinced that it was his mother who was warning him not to go to the bank that night.

I have more ghost stories in the pipeline that I'll be posting soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment