Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lansing, Illinois

A house doesn't have to be old to be haunted. A young lady and her family came on my tour recently and they used to live in a house about fifty years old in Lansing, Illinois. A few times when the mother was in the kitchen she would hear, in the next room, "Mom! Mom!"  Assuming it was her son she would peek into the room and find it empty. Another time the daughter saw a little boy in her house wearing bib overalls and a Baker Boy cap; she was five or six at the time. She'd once lost a necklace in her room. Both mother and daughter searched and searched for the necklace, twice taking out a drawer and emptying the entire contents out. After pouring over the entire room a few times, they opened up the same drawer a third time, and the box with the necklace was sitting there on top of all the other contents.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Casey. I went on your 8 o'clock tour Friday evening and I have a pretty interesting picture on my phone I'd like to share with you. Do you have an email? You can email me at dan_ielle_06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete