Sunday, July 20, 2014

Games

Just last night I was chatting with my tour participants about some strange experiences they had had with the paranormal. They were three generations, grandparents, dad, and daughter and the young lady was looking at colleges in New Orleans. The grandmother said that when her son was growing up there was a little spirit that played with him and sometimes kept them up at night roaming the hallways.


As it turns out her husband wrote a book about that experience and other paranormal experiences that he has had over his lifetime. So I have never had this opportunity before, but I want to post the link to his book. You can buy it on Amazon, The Elaborate Game by Robert Lawson. I have not read it but I look forward to checking it out.


Here is the link. http://www.amazon.com/The-Elaborate-Game-Robert-Lawson/dp/1452579172/ref=sr_1_94?ie=UTF8&qid=1405741146&sr=8-94&keywords=Robert+Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment